Wednesday, December 01, 2010

China and Japan movies

China


(click the link to view higher quality on dropbox.  Allow ample time to load.)

Kelly and I recently bought a new computer in lieu of my carelessness with our past, new and perfectly nice Sony Vaio.  We bought a MacBook Pro and have been spending the last couple of nights trying to figure out how to work it.  I discovered imovie and have really been enjoying it.  It's fairly simple and intuitive to use if you are willing to spend 4+ hours with trial and error (i.e., my entire Tuesday night).  These are also the first videos I have been able to download to blogger.  I'm a little disappointed on the time lost in doing so.  Be prepared to see a sudden influx of videos on here from the entire past year.

Japan

(click the link to view higher quality on dropbox.  Allow ample time to load.)


No comments: